- complete all theory units to develop their knowledge, including review questions, or Divemaster Online, and pass the Divemaster final exam.
- prepare an emergency plan for an assigned dive site.
- complete the endurance exercises for their water skills.
- complete an assessment of their rescue skills.
- complete the dive skills workshop and assessment.
- complete the practical application areas.
- complete programme workshops conducted by the Divemaster.
- complete the practical assessment.
- meet the professionalism criteria.
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- PADI Instructor Manual
- RDP - Table and eRDPML with associated manuals
- The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- Divemaster Slates, Divemaster Video
All these materials can be found in the Divemaster Crewpack.
- Certified PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification)
- 18 years of age
- 40 logged scuba dives
- Training in EFR first aid and second aid (or qualifying training), not more than 24 months ago
- Diving fitness certified by a doctor, not more than 12 months ago
You still have questions? No problem. Call us or contact us by mail: