1. to enable you to plan and conduct no-stop dives using Enriched Air with a Nitrox-capable dive computer, primarily with mixtures containing between 22% and 40% oxygen, and to remain within accepted dive table limits and oxygen exposure limits on these dives.
2. be able to obtain and maintain equipment for diving with enriched air.
3. to enable you to manage and avoid potential hazards with Enriched Air.
4. enable you to use a nitrox compatible dive computer and to take advantage of the benefits of diving with enriched air in the context of recreational diving.
PADI Enriched Air Diver Manual (student), PADI Enriched Air Diving Video or PADI Online Enriched Air Diver Course.
- Be a certified PADI Open Water Diver, or have a qualifying certification from another
another diver training organisation, or
- Be a PADI Open Water Diver student concurrently enrolled in the PADI Enriched Air Diver course.
Be at least 15 years of age or older.
Still have questions? No problem. Call us or contact us by mail: